Currently on a mission to contribute to the biggest and best entertainment that the industry has to offer.
- Text-based and C-style scripting
- Entity-based and visual scripting
- Experience with multiple engines, content creation pipelines, and 3D editors from Maya to Quake Engine Radiant-based editors
- AI design on paper as well as and implementation in game
- Level, mission, and encounter design and implementation
- Level planning, layout, and geometry creation
Treyarch | Game Designer - 2011 to Present
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare:
- Design, maintain vision, and implementation of campaign missions.
- Campaign mission design and implementation from paper to ship using Infinity Ward’s tools and scripting language. Includes design and implementation of combat encounters, cinematic and story events, special case mechanics and events, and set-pieces.
- Collaborated with multiple disciplines across two studios simultaneously.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3:
- Worked with Design leadership to create, design, own, and implement coop and single-player campaign missions in our tools and C-style scripting language which includes design and implementation of AI, combat encounters, boss encounters, story and cinematic events, systems, and set-pieces.
- Worked with multiple disciplines to bring missions to life.
- Designed and implemented systems and gameplay for coop Zombies DLC maps.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2:
- Worked closely with Design leadership and Executive Producer to design and implement single-player campaign missions. This includes combat encounters, special game mechanics, systems, and cinematic moments and story elements.
- Design and scripted systems and gameplay for coop Zombies game mode.
- Prototype new campaign mechanics and gameplay systems.
Freelance | Designer - 2011
Various Undisclosed Projects:
Wrote design pitches and specs and prototyped functionality in Source Engine, UDK (Unreal), and Quake 3 Radiant for various clients remotely.
- Created pitches an design documents using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Sketchup
- Created world geometry and scripts using Unreal Engine, Source Engine, and Quake 3 Engine
Griptonite Games | Designer - 2010 to 2011
Kung Fu Panda 2:
Worked closely with design lead, environment artists, and animators on multiple levels and boss encounters, taking them from initial concept to paper design through ship using proprietary level editor, visual and Lua-based scripting system, and Maya. This includes working with environment artists off-site.
- Level planning and design document creating in Visio
- Level layout and rough geometry creation in Maya
- Design and implentation of puzzles, combat encounters, boss encounters, and in-game cinematic squences in Maya and proprietary level editor
- Camera setup, design, and implementation using spline and volume-based systems